Re:[OM] Hi, my name is Rob and I'm a Zuikoholic...

Subject: Re:[OM] Hi, my name is Rob and I'm a Zuikoholic...
From: Benson Honig <benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:15:38 +0200
If you're using an OM4 or 4T, be careful with the Tamron adaptor. In the
picture, it looks like the one that attacked my spot "thingy" and cost me
some real trouble, money, and worries. If it is one of the offensive ones,
you should fill the 4 screw holes with epoxy BEFORE attempting to mount the
lens.  Good luck with the lens, it looks like a beauty.
Benson

>I just grabbed this one:

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1940537226

>It appears to be somewhat different than the one linked below. I hope I
>didn't just buy some strange and unruly lens. The built-in filters are
>kind of trick. I guess I'll find out soon enough. Not a huge
>investment, though, so if it isn't exactly what I'm hoping for I can
>always list it again and go back to searching for an Oly 18mm.

- -Rob

Benson Honig Ph.D.
University of Haifa
Graduate School of Business