[OM] Tamron adaptall panic

Subject: [OM] Tamron adaptall panic
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:22:23 -0800
I do, in fact, have an OM-4T. I am now extremely concerned about using my new lens and, being a panic-stricken neurotic that only a mother could love (well, and a girlfriend who wants to name our firstborn Oedipus), I'd love some detail about just what it is that this dastardly device will undoubtedly do to my precious Oly.

In spite of my exaggeration, I really am concerned now. Anyone have a way to explain this that will make sense to me? What exactly the problem and what's the workaround? A different adapter? Epoxy in some screw-hole? A modified widget in the finkleschaffer assembly? What, oh what have I managed to get myself into.

-Rob (now wishing he'd gone Zuiko and cost be damned)