Re: [OM] Digital Camera fraud/false advertising

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Camera fraud/false advertising
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:32:07 -0800
In a message dated 11/27/2002 Clemente Colayco writes:

<< I see our local photo shops that print in the digital process from film
negatives also use Noritsu. Can you give me the model no used in your area?
I am curious to see if our local lab uses the same machine because the
output here is baaaaaad. And so I was tempted to think that digital print
process is no good. >>

I will ask on Saturday when I have brunch with my friend who works there.
The machine is capable. However, the machine will only work as well as those
operating and maintaining it allow it to. I will find out what type this is
(I know it is fairly new). The scanner (and scanner technician of course) is
crucial for good results from film. They use Kodak paper for what that is
worth.

Regards,

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography