Re: [OM] Digital Camera fraud/false advertising

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Camera fraud/false advertising
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:19:31 +0800
I see our local photo shops that print in the digital process from film
negatives also use Noritsu. Can you give me the model no used in your area?
I am curious to see if our local lab uses the same machine because the
output here is baaaaaad. And so I was tempted to think that digital print
process is no good.