Re: [OM] OT cars, was 50mm f2 vs 3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] OT cars, was 50mm f2 vs 3.5
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:21:58 +0000
Yes, that's probably what the marketeers think, or are counting on ;-).

Chris

At 10:00 -0800 20/11/02, Jim Couch wrote:
Seems appropriate to me, daft names for daft consumers?

Jim Couch

Chris Barker wrote:

 I have changed the subject line ... what's an Infiniti anyway ...

 ...and why do makers of cars, motorbikes and cameras insist on making
 up truly daft names for the US market?  They are doing it in this
 country now (e.g. VW Phaeton, Touareg; Skoda Superb)

--
?
~~~~~ ><>