Re: [OM] Gecko

Subject: Re: [OM] Gecko
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:58:17 +0800
She could care less what I did with the Gecko, "the slipper" was the answer she was looking for; I got out my bb gun, and then decided against shooting the poor thing (it eats bugs, that's a good thing right??)

I was going to take a pick in the bathroom, but from her glare, I got a notecard and carried him out to the living room floor. (The light in the bathroom sucked anyways) and took a desklamp to him, so I could get a little bit better lighting.

Yeah, like when the plumber came and pulled out 18 inches of hair from my drain, what did I do? I made him hold it up so I can take a pic of the "hero" and his prize. hehehe

Macro photography is a bit hard to do (well) without a tripod, which I didn't have. So the small stool had to do.

One thing I have to say is photographers are creative. I have seen just about everything used just to get a shot. I myself have pointed a standing lamp at a subject so I can get a good shadow cast. You all laugh, but you have done the same I'm sure. Maybe I'll go develop the gecko pics today...

Albert