[OM] Gecko

Subject: [OM] Gecko
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:49:13 +0800
Girlfriend just called me to the bathroom; seems there was a small gecko that crawled up the pipes and up the drain. Small, about 1 inch total in length. I got out my macro lens and took a few pics. I have a Tokina 90mm/f2.5. Great lens. But I left the 1:1 adapter in America, and so I had to settle for 1:2. Sucks. I see now why Tamron moved to the 90mm/f2.8 1:1 from the 90mm/f2.5mm 1:2. I would give up that much light for a 1:1 capability. I wonder how it will turn out... Will develop it this week; maybe I'll post the pics as well.

Working on a server right now; Taiwan telecom seems to make sure everything is difficult. Walked by the digital camera booths today; I'm tempted to get one, buy a fisheye for it, and start taking pics of other people's dogs for money...

Albert