Re: [OM] Film scanners and printers

Subject: Re: [OM] Film scanners and printers
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:58:23 +0800
May be you can check the histogram, make sure they have sufficient
pixels at the white point (255) and dark point (0). Since monitor has
much higher D-range than paper print, something some great on monitor
does not necessary good on print, you need to make some clipping here
and usually you need to sacrifice some highlight and shadow details.

C.H.Ling