Re: [OM] Film scanners and printers

Subject: Re: [OM] Film scanners and printers
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:23:12 +1100
In message <CB69F2F4-FAA0-11D6-B664-000393B6F4F4@xxxxxxxxx>,
"R. Jackson" writes:

>Anyone had any experiences with film scanners or "photo" printers
>they'd like to share? Also, I'm a Mac user running OS-X, so drivers are
>an issue. Any Mac people blissfully happy with some gear you're using
>currently?

Sorry, not a MAc person, but still blissfully happy with Canon's
S900. It's S9000's little brother (only different being S900 is A4
printer). The photos are just magnificent, it does full-bleed 2400x1200
dpi prints. It can take a few test prints to calibrate and after that,
just enjoy in your photos.

I think a while ago Silvernosed was looking for a good photo printer and
chose S9000.

HTH,

Saso