Re: [OM] 50mm f2 vs 3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] 50mm f2 vs 3.5
From: "Tim Chakravorty" <suchismit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 12:43:53 -0800
I would be interested to know if there are any subjective compasirons between
the ( Zuiko 50/2 or 50/3.5) and the
(Micro Nikkor 55/3.5 AIS(~1969)  or Micro Nikkor 55/2.8 AIS). According to many
Nikon enthusiasts these two 55mm
Micro Nikkors are the sharpest Nikkors ever.  I would love to watch the above
Zuikos and Nikkors cross swords !

-Tim