RE: [OM] [OT] Pentax DSLR Announced

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Pentax DSLR Announced
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:38:02 -0400
Olympus is still way behind though.....the rep was actually up here in
Canada (hasn't been around for over 6 months).  I just happened to be there
and he said he would thinks it would be at least a year before the Olympus
Dslr was out.  By then it will be too little too late.  Unless Olympus has
some major coup hidden away I think their stuff will be overpriced and,
well, a waste of money.

If I was going to get a DSLR then it would be Nikon or Kodak(Nikon anyway),
or Fuji (Nikon anyway).

-Bill