Re: [OM] best lenses for reproduction

Subject: Re: [OM] best lenses for reproduction
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:02:24 +0800
80/4 is designed for higher magnification, if the painting is large it
is better to use 50/3.5 or 90/2.  To use the 80/4 you may need at
least a 25mm tube. The contrast of 80/4 is very high at its designed
magnification (1:2 to 2:1) but I don't know about lower mag. All the
Zuiko macros mentioned are having very high resolution and sharpness,
don't worry about that.

C.H.Ling