Re: [OM] [OT] Doin' the Airbag Bash

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Doin' the Airbag Bash
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 21:00:08 -0700
Whoa! Glad you are still with us, and in Mint- condition.

Moose

John A. Lind wrote:

Did the "Airbag Bash" just after noon on Wednesday, Sept. 4th at a traffic signal intersection less than a mile from home. With light having just turned green no more than about 3-4 seconds, an oncoming light truck turned left into me as I was going straight through the intersection. Result: head-on collision. Middle of solid metal truck bumper impales itself on the left front of my large 4-Dr sedan.