Re: [OM] [OT] Doin' the Airbag Bash

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Doin' the Airbag Bash
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:26:13 +0100
Cc: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Bad luck John.  I'm glad that you're generally OK.  I should like my
sons to have that experience (perhaps telepathically) so that they
drive defensively... why not all young, male drivers while I am about
it.  The violence of a smash is quite traumatic and it makes you
understand how vulnerable you and all other drivers on the road are.
I have never heard or felt an airbag inflation, so thanks for the
description.  I'll try and avoid it <wry smile>

Chris