Re: RE: [OM] The death of film.. pt n+1

Subject: Re: RE: [OM] The death of film.. pt n+1
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:27:14 -0700
9/16/2002 6:08:49 PM, Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am not sure how great that is either when you can buy fresh Fuji
Superia CN-100, 12 exposure rolls from B&H for $1.49.

but with the coupon, the 24exp roll of 100 super hq comes out a dollar a roll. for twice as many exposures (unless you need the 4th colour layer of superia). and it will be fresh too.

I mistyped. Those were 24 exposure rolls from B&H. You will save tax, but pay for shipping. Yours is still cheaper, but I thought someone said closeout and I assumed it was outdated.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California