Re: [OM] ( OM ) Records of shots taken. (was: Jumping into the Pool

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Records of shots taken. (was: Jumping into the Pool
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:36:02 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, dreammoose wrote:

> Just my observation watching others, not stating a perconal opinion or
> looking for an argument. I have neither, too few appointments to bother.
> I did buy a $.99 calendar when I had 3 things coming up in one week, but
> the rush went away and the calendar is gathering dust now.

Wow...moose, what *do* you do? I need a system to keep track of alone in
which country I am in a given week - let alone the things I have to do
during the weeks. Even to the point where I needed a new memory module for
my PDA (a Psion 5Mx) in order to store the agenda file.

Maybe it takes longer to key in appointments in the psion (they have good
keyboards and a touchscreen - keybords are important to me) than it would
in a paper-based organizer. But synchronizing a PDA with colleagues across
the internet is much easier than trying to do the same with a 5 pound
organizer :)

As for recording photographic information, I do not use a pda. If I need
anything for recording that, then I pick up my recently acquired Pentax
MZ-S and sets it to record the photo-data (out of frame, even). This is
not very zuikoholic, but the MZ-S is an amazing camera body that I find
myself using more and more.... :)

--thomas

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)