Re: [OM] ( OM ) Records of shots taken. (was: Jumping into the Pool

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Records of shots taken. (was: Jumping into the Pool
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:45:13 -0700
Have you ever noticed how the people with the Palm devices always take longer to check their calendars and note appointments than those with paper organizers?

Moose

Brian Swale wrote:

Hi Folks,

I think it was Winsor who suggested to me that I should use a Palm computer for recording photographic data and transfer it directly in to my computer.

Well, that wouldn't work with my system; and in any case I have no intention of (or money for) buying a Palm computer.