Re: [OM] ( OM ) Records of shots taken. (was: Jumping into the Pool

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Records of shots taken. (was: Jumping into the Pool
From: siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:49:49 -0700
9/10/2002 4:41:13 PM, Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>Have you ever noticed how the people with the Palm devices always
>>take longer to check their calendars and note appointments than
>>those with paper organizers?
>>
>>Moose
>
>I don't think that is true, but even so it is always in the pocket,
>unlike a 5 pound paper organizer. It takes a little longer to enter
>them, not to check them.  And there is no comparison if you have to
>reschedule, especially if there is a long entry. And it is so much
>more than a paper organizer.

right, and if someone is taking too long, perhaps he/she doesnt know all the
shortcuts and views that can be accessed. there's no need to power it up,
scroll the screen, find the calendar, etc. just tap
the cal button on the front etc etc. dont forget they have alarms too :) bought
one for my sister when she started college, she loves it, i get to use it to
read books in bed over the summer :) me, i'm
waiting till sony releases the new OS5 clie's... altho i am tempted to grab a
T415