Re: [OM] Which film scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] Which film scanner
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:11:21 +0800
Yes, there should be no problem for negative as it is software
adjusted for white and back point. For slide it do very little
adjustment unless you enable the auto function (I never do that since
it will give wrong result for slide that does not have a clear white
point). I never use Vuescan also due to this reason. In the pass I
only use Vuescan for difficult negatives but now with "ROC" I don't
need Vuescan anymore.

I remember the Ektarchrome EB II was better in my LS2000, I think the
problem is common to most Fuji slides.

C.H.Ling