Re: [OM] Which film scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] Which film scanner
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:33:34 +0800
yes, I also found that the blue is slightly stronger in my LS2000 and
LS4000. But it is only slightly and may be also contributed by the
film I usually used (Provia F and Velvia). I use a Sony monitor set to
5000K and also a 5000K color corrected light box to compare the
result. If the monitor is set to 6500K (a common default setting) it
will look more blue.

I usually let all analogue gain set at normal (1.0), scan and save my
works. If I need to have them output to print then I do the adjustment
by using the "level" in Photoshop Element or LE (both level and curve)
if necessary.

C.H.Ling