Re: [OM] Fang! possibly two

Subject: Re: [OM] Fang! possibly two
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:58:50 +0800
I bet you don't wear glasses, in the old days when coated glasses is
still not so common, at backlight situation you will see the light
reflected on the front of the glasses with your eye behind. Reflection
on one surface will be seen from the other side. No one will put
coating on the front lens if just for good looking, coat a lens is
costly.

Still not believe?

check the following from photodo:

"There were not only strong reflections between the different
elements, but also between the two surfaces of any single element."

the link is:

http://www.photodo.com/art/Anti12.shtml

some more...:

http://www.nikon.co.jp/main/eng/society/tec-rep/plastic_lens.htm