Re: [OM] an OM weekend

Subject: Re: [OM] an OM weekend
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 22:42:38 -0500
Not Fair!
I won't get roll #1 of Kodachrome back until next weekend. It'll be another few days after that for Kodachrome roll #2. :-(

You must have heaved all the film into a 1-hour or 2-hour E-6 lab to get the processed Provia back, scan it and then post it to your web site that fast!

Even if I'd loaded up the couple rolls of Provia I have instead of the Kodachrome it would still be five days minimum turn-around. :-(

Great shot of the Corsair. Perfect shutter speed for recording about 1/8th revolution of the propeller. Hoping I've got something that's half that good.

-- John
[who doesn't live near any fast turn-around chrome labs]