Re: AW: [OM] Camera bag recommendations

Subject: Re: AW: [OM] Camera bag recommendations
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 15:10:26 -0700
Someone in a camera store once recommended Crumpler bags
(www.crumplerusa.com). They look more or less like 'street wear' and the
material felt like they will undoubtly survive years of exessive use.
Unfortunately they are expensive as hell.

Jochen

Sorry about the previous.  Wrong key stroke.

Have never heard of Crumpler bags.  I took a look and they look nice
and not the usual camera bag look.  It is not too clear from the site
whether the camera bags come with a divider or not. I would have to
certainly see one up close though because for me at least little
pouches and pockets are as important as anything else.

After I recommended Tenba, I thought about some of the Lowe bags.
Besides their usual very fine, well made nylon bags they make a line
of really nice looking bags that look like accessories rather than
camera bags. Kind of up scale looking and may attract as much
attention as a camera bag.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California