RE: [OM] Digital SLR

Subject: RE: [OM] Digital SLR
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:36:54 -0400
Tom,
  How are the noise levels on the E-20?  On my E-10, it can get pretty
nasty at ISO 320 for time exposures.  I've heard there is some noise
adjustment algorithms in the E-20 to reduce the noise. BTW - I just got
my E-10 back from Olympus. I was getting a lot of 'dead' or 'hot' pixels
and they replaced the CCD and updated the firmware and increased the
warranty another 6 months!!

Jim Caldwell