RE: [OM] Digital SLR

Subject: RE: [OM] Digital SLR
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:39:12 -0400
We're splitting hairs here.  Olympus has already shown that they can make
great zooms.  Even if primes are the way to go, someone with skill in PS can
fix any issues up with the zoom.  I like the fixed lens concept as you do
not have to worry about a dirty CCD (with kids at home this is important).
Too many people fuss over zoom vs. prime or if the zoom is too large I think

-Bill