Re: [OM] Digital SLR

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital SLR
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:44:22 -0500
On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 08:42:26AM -0700, Dave Dougherty wrote:
> At the expense of being "politically incorrect", I find that not having to
> change lenses is one of the charms of my E-20.  For some on the list, the
> present zoom lens range isn't sufficient.  However, if most would go back
> and look at the photos they take and review the focal lengths used, they
> would find that 35-140mm covers the range; especially with the macro
> capabilties of this camera.

Most of the time, this is true for me. I do miss having more at the wide
end, though; 35 isn't wide enough for interiors, and the wide conversion
lens only goes to 28, which isn't either. I don't use my 21 all that often,
but when you need it, nothing else will serve.

Having said this, a much wider converter would get the job done; I can get
by with having to add one for the purpose.