[OM] Digital SLR

Subject: [OM] Digital SLR
From: "Dave Dougherty" <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:42:26 -0700
At the expense of being "politically incorrect", I find that not having to
change lenses is one of the charms of my E-20.  For some on the list, the
present zoom lens range isn't sufficient.  However, if most would go back
and look at the photos they take and review the focal lengths used, they
would find that 35-140mm covers the range; especially with the macro
capabilties of this camera.

An E-30 with faster write speeds and a 38-200mm (35mm equivalent) zoom and a
greater asa range would be a pretty compelling outfit.

Dave Dougherty