[OM] Re:

Subject: [OM] Re:
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:34:29 -0700
Zuiks

Maybe I'm one of only a few listees who can read a little bit of
Dutch, but did no one else
understand the post about an imminent Oly 6 MP DSLR that will permit
use of Zuik/OM
lenses with an adaptor? Is this not the best OM news to emerge in
ages ???? I can't
believe there was so little response on the list to this, excited or
otherwise!

Please, any Dutch list members - if I have misunderstood, clarify for me.

Waiting with bated breath to see if I can be Photoshopping my own
Zuiko-captured
images, downloaded direct  to my Powerbook.

Reuben
--

Where have you been, Reuben?  That was most of the traffic on the
list for 2 or 3 days.

?