Re: [OM] Colors of Cameras and Lenses (Was Wow! 2 350/2.8 at once!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Colors of Cameras and Lenses (Was Wow! 2 350/2.8 at once!)
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 02:57:52 +0100
On one of the sites in the Olympus web ring (sorry, I can't remember which),
there is a tale of a photog. who got Olympus to make him a white set of
bodies for testing in hot climates. the tests were a success, it seems (the
black bodies cooked, the white didn't), but it seems to have been left
there. If I find the link before anybody else, I'll post it.

Julian