Re: [OM] New Digital OM nostalgia?

Subject: Re: [OM] New Digital OM nostalgia?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 23:46:07 +0800
5050 and DSLR belong to different level and usually they are design by
different group of people. I work for manufacturing for twenty years, when I
was in computer and advance electronics products manufacturing the company
has more than six design groups and it was common to have more than one
products introduce at the same time.

For the D1x/D100, confusion only happen to the people just look and not
intended to buy, anyone look in deep will know the different. Just like the
age of FA and F3, F90 and F4, F100 and F5, the Nikon fans will never be
confused.

C.H.Ling