Re: [OM] New Digital OM nostalgia?

Subject: Re: [OM] New Digital OM nostalgia?
From: "Norman S. Nadel" <nsnadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 05:28:05 -0700
A few days ago I posted a question about my OM to Canon EOS adapter. This
would allow all OM lenses to be used with Canon EOS cameras including the
new Canon D60 digital SLR and its older brother the D30.

Unfortunately, the company that made the adapter (Kindai, Japan) has not
tried the adapter with the D30 or D60. I cannot locate a D30 to try it out
.. but it should work in manual mode with auto-focus disabled using a preset
aperture.

I receive no replies to my post about where I could get my hands on a D30
for a test run.

Norm