Re: [OM] Best way to remove stuck motor drive cap on OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] Best way to remove stuck motor drive cap on OM-2
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:23:14 -0500
Yes, wait until you are done with the roll of film. Taking off the motor drive cap alone can fog the film, given the right conditions. (mainly bright light, shining in the hole for an extended amount of time, and high speed film)

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa.
P.S. But what about the OM-10, G, etc., which don't have the motor drive cover? They have extra light baffles in that area.