Re: [OM] no OMoney... (was Best way to remove stuck motor drive cap on O

Subject: Re: [OM] no OMoney... (was Best way to remove stuck motor drive cap on OM-2)
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:50:01 -0700
on 8/21/02 4:55 PM, T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx at T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Well, you will be happy with the 35-105, really. I have both that and the
> 35-70/3.6, and I prefer the 35-105 for its handeling, its images its
> everything :) You'll love it.
>
> What else was in the package that you got? Something interresting :)
>

> --

> Thomas Heide Clausen
> Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
> M.Sc in Computer Engineering
>
> E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> WWW:    http://www.cs.auc.dk/~voop

The kit also included an OM-10, Winder 1, "Olympus 135" (not sure if its the
3.5 or the 2.8) "Soligor fisheye wideangle attachment", T-20, bunch of
little stuff, cases, etc. I already have enough OM's and MD's that the
OM-10, Winder, and most of the other stuff is extra. If you're interested in
anything let me know in a couple weeks when I actually have the stuff...
--

Jim Brokaw