Re: [OM] To BIN or not to BIN

Subject: Re: [OM] To BIN or not to BIN
From: "Eric" <ericboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:54:14 +0100

> I think it is just a reflection, but the price is pretty high.

doesn't that depend on how often they come up and how badly you need it.
I have only seen 3 on ebay uk, and the third one I BIN for £395.00. ($632
USD).
is in mint condition though with case and caps.
More than I wanted to pay but hoping to get a TOPE entry in with it :)

also is there a special lens hood for this to use when shifting the lens of
will an ordinary 35mm hood do?
If the lens covers approx  28mm as it says in the manual.
thanks

Eric

ericboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx