Re: [OM] E-20N User's Report Long

Subject: Re: [OM] E-20N User's Report Long
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 16:29:10 +0800
I think the time lag "feel" is due to the special character of the
focusing design, the focusing "travel" speed is proportion to the
speed you focus not the displacement. If you move the ring slowly the
real focus travel will be very small. The problem I found is the too
fine focusing screen and the large DOF, which make focusing very
difficult at the wide end.

C.H.Ling