RE: [OM] what would be a reasonabe price for a 35mm shift

Subject: RE: [OM] what would be a reasonabe price for a 35mm shift
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 18:46:30 -0500
At 18:42 8/8/02, I wrote wrote:
At 18:11 8/8/02, Winsor Crosby wrote:

I have been on this list a long time and that is the first time I remember seeing such a statement about the 35mm shift. I think the only thing you have to do is to make sure that you meter, according to Olympus' instructions, in the centered position no matter which OM model.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

"Does not mate well with the OM-1[n]" means  . . .

My posting was is an educated guess at what Bob Gries was alluding to. He may have been thinking something else.

-- John