RE: [OM] what would be a reasonable price for a 35mm shift

Subject: RE: [OM] what would be a reasonable price for a 35mm shift
From: "Karen Fenstermacher" <kfenstermacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:49:21 -0700
Thomas,

Sorry to report, Karen, my wife apparently is immunized somehow, but I'm
already infected.
Sad isn't it? Only two so far (the 50mm 1.8, and 24mm 2.8), the rest are
Vivitar some Series 1

She is trying to reign me in on ebay-but I manage to sneak a purchase now
and then.

We're nice headhunters.

Thanks Winsor and John for your comments. Bob?

Any thoughts on what an OM-1MD guy should consider for a second OM body? I'm
tired of changing half used rolls of film to switch from B&W to print to
slide.

Bob F.