Re: [OM] what would be a reasonable price for a 35mm shift

Subject: Re: [OM] what would be a reasonable price for a 35mm shift
From: Tom Wagner <twag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:28:29 -0400

However, Winsor...don't you think the OM-4 is a leap next progression from an OM-1MD? More logical would seem a 2n or spot program..?

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:20:23 -0700
 Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thomas,

Sorry to report, Karen, my wife apparently is immunized somehow, but I'm
already infected.
Sad isn't it? Only two so far (the 50mm 1.8, and 24mm 2.8), the rest are
Vivitar some Series 1

She is trying to reign me in on ebay-but I manage to sneak a purchase now
and then.

We're nice headhunters.

Thanks Winsor and John for your comments. Bob?

Any thoughts on what an OM-1MD guy should consider for a second OM body? I'm tired of changing half used rolls of film to switch from B&W to print to
slide.

Bob F.

If that is your intended use as an alternate body for a different film or lens, then my philosophy(I get confused easily) is to get an identical model. Then you are not apt to do something stupid switching cameras because they function differently. Of course it is a good chance to try something different providing you keep your wits about you. You may find that you really LOVE the multi-spot meter on the OM4T.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?