[OM] Hana SST Tilt and Shift Bellows - Need Olympus adapter

Subject: [OM] Hana SST Tilt and Shift Bellows - Need Olympus adapter
From: "Buddy Walters" <BWalters@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 06:39:29 -0700
Hi Frank and all,
Frank, you mentioned a shift & tilt bellows.  I was wondering if it is a
"SST Bellows" by Hana made in Germany.  It is a wonderfully made system
and looks and operates just like a miniature large format camera with
all the tilts and shifts one could ask for.
The instruction manual shows adapter rings for all 35mm cameras
including Olympus.  I bought this bellows a couple of years ago but it
came with a Nikon and Minolta adapter rings and I have not been able to
find the rings for Olympus.  The box the adapter rings came in say
"Adaptor Ring for SST Bellow for Nikon".  The back on the instruction
has some hand written notes:
Made by Hana in Germany
Imported by Protek in New York (Who is out of business)
Bellows 1991 = $569.00 and adapter rings $58.00

My plan was to have adapters custom made but have not gotten around to
it yet.
Question:
Is this the same bellows you have?
If so, do you know where I can get a set of Olympus adapters?
Thanks,
Buddy Walters