Re: LPs still chugging, was Re: [OM] Re: OT ( OM ) CDROMs

Subject: Re: LPs still chugging, was Re: [OM] Re: OT ( OM ) CDROMs
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 23:15:04 -0400
Message text written by INTERNET:olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Walt -- Does "Webcor" ring a bell?  I was a college student then too,
working my way thru college doing commercial sound recording, thus the
interest in the earliest stereo records as well as the tapes.  Later on, I
got to spend some time with Bob Fine in the Mercury recording truck -- 3
channel stereo off the master tapes, but that is another story!!

Craig<

That's it!  Thanks.  I hadn't thought about it in years, and it's been
bugging me all day, because I could see the thing; I just couldn't name it.

Walt