Re: LPs still chugging, was Re: [OM] Re: OT ( OM ) CDROMs

Subject: Re: LPs still chugging, was Re: [OM] Re: OT ( OM ) CDROMs
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 16:34:37 +0100
Hi all, It's a balance, as I might have stated in my earlier post I got rid
of my LPs due to lack of storage space, and only after much persuasion !
They were as good as the day I bought them (VERY PICKY OVER HOW THEY WERE
PLAYED!) Someone in the used record store got a bargain....NOT me! They
certainly sounded different to my CDs...However I found myself listening out
for the crackles and pops of static :-( kind of took the edge off the music!
The CDs have all been carefully stored. Only copies go into the car.But they
are convenient. Would need a VERY big discman to play an LP!  :-)
          Regards, John Duggan, Wales, UK.