Re: [OM] shades

Subject: Re: [OM] shades
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 01:28:18 -0400
I really enjoyed the thread about manipulation and "saw" a similarity in
this post.  If you really, truely want to see unmanipulated photos, go to a
big consumer lab and watch the snapshots roll out of the paper processor.
There's a great sense of the simultaneous nature of humanity but there
"ain't" much art in it.

Lamadoo

ps, John, are you talking about the flash pictures of fireworks?

From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>