Re: [OM] ( OM ) Beljan MD covers & Mailing small stuff from the USA to o

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Beljan MD covers & Mailing small stuff from the USA to other countries.
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:32:45 -0700
on 6/30/02 3:56 PM, Brian Swale at bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

snipped...

> Have I got this right, or are there other aspects I don't understand?
> Frankly,
> I'm puzzled by the need for the veto.
>
> Brian

Well, I haven't bought any of the new covers, but if anyone on the list
outside the US wants one, I offer to serve as intermediary. I'll purchase
the cover, and you can remit to me the exact cost of the part and postage,
and I'll post it forward to you. Anyone wishing my assistance please contact
me off list...

I guess if Mr. Beljan doesn't want to hassle with any 'paperwork' imaginary
or otherwise, we can work around that... I'm very pleased anyway that he has
taken upon himself to remake these parts, in apparently a quite good
imitation of the Olympus originals.
--

Jim Brokaw