Re: [OM] [OT] A. I.

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] A. I.
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:05:00 -0400
Yes he wrote the book "Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep" which it is
based on. Also, Total Recall is based on his writing.

My favorites of his are still "The Man Whose Teeth Were All Exactly Alike",
"Confessions Of A Crap Artist", & "Divine Invasion", but I don't see any
movies coming from those..:)

Larry