Re: [OM] Re: archive slide scanning

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: archive slide scanning
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:04:44 +0800
I think it is not very true, for the same JPG file if you open it and
re-save it again at the same compression level, the loss is very very
little, I learn this from a book for Photoshop 2.5 many years ago. I
remember there is a feature in Photoshop that can compare the
different between two pictures, the author open and save a file seven
times and found the different between the first JPEG and the last one
has only very little different.

C.H.Ling