[OM] Bay Area Film processors

Subject: [OM] Bay Area Film processors
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:41:39 -0700
There is a shop in San Jose that does light jet scans (or whatever they
are called). They were recommended to me. Unfortunately I lost my saved
links when I changed ISPs. I believe the local (Palo Alto) Photo store
sent some of my slides to Photoworks for development. I'm glad you
mentioned them. I'll have to try dealing directly with them.

If anyone has recommendations for getting good large prints from slides
I would appreciate it. Thanks,

-jeff