[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3449

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3449
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <ERIND@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:20:15 -0500
>I could probably figure things out by being carefull
>and take my time, but any wisdom or experiences I
>could pick up couldn't hurt, right?
>:)

>Thanks for the friendly advice, though...

wisdom?
OK here goes... don't do this while doing natures call.
A friend did while "examining" a zoom lense, and had to
fish out the elements from amoung the floaters. The
lense never did focus right after reassembly.
The preceeding story is true... I had to try to put his
lense back together again- after I finished ROTFLOL.

         yours one of my most amusing memories,

                 Garry D. Lewis