Re: [OM] flash recharging rate/Flash roulette

Subject: Re: [OM] flash recharging rate/Flash roulette
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:43:41 -0700
Great post Tim. Very informative and enlightening.

I have been using my T-32 a lot of late on my E-10 and using NiMh batteries
in it. Being an outdoor fill flash (I sure wish I could use the T-32 this
way with my OMs) it likely is a full dump with each shot. In reading this
post I gather this may not be a huge concern wandering around the garage
areas, etc. However, in situations such as victory celebrations, etc., I do
tend to fire off a bunch of shots in a short period of time. I guess I'm
likely playing "flash roulette" in those situations, but it seems to work
for now.

How big of a risk am I taking? If I do fry the T-32 this way do I run the
risk of electrically damaging the flash trigger circuit in the E-10?

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com