Re: [OM] flash recharging rate/Flash roulette

Subject: Re: [OM] flash recharging rate/Flash roulette
From: Marten Beels <mbeels@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:30:49 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I called Olympus America today and asked them
about using the T-20 with NiMH batteries.  The guy
that I talked to didn't know for sure, all that he did
was pull the "spec sheet" and read off the part about
using AA batteries.  So he said that it would be
better not to.  Tim's post was a lot more helpful.

Have people successfully used the T-20 on a BG2 with
nicads?  I assume that if that worked ok, then putting
NiMH in the T-20 would be alright.

Marten