[OM] Metz Flash

Subject: [OM] Metz Flash
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 23:54:39 -0400
I just completed a great transaction on eBay for a 2nd Metz flash (a 40
MZ-3i).  I not only got a great deal on it - there's a $21 rebate from
Metz!  (This is my 2nd Metz flash - they make great wireless slaves for
each other with the SCA 3080 adapter!).

Anyway, the camera shop has a couple more 40 MZ-1is for sale and would
like to avoid eBay.  $175 plus a $21 rebate from Metz if purchased
before June 30th.  If anyone is interested, contact me jamesfc@xxxxxxx
and I'll email you the contact.

Other than the recent transaction - I have no relationship with this
camera store. I thought someone else here might be interested in this
deal!

Jim Caldwell